There’s no doubt that 2020 was a long year and 2021 has its challenges as well.
Now that vaccinations are rolling out across Massachusetts, people are starting to wonder when they can resume some elements of their anti-aging routine again, like getting dermal fillers.
So if you’ve found yourself wondering if it’s safe to get dermal fillers during the COVID-19 pandemic, take a look at how Krauss Dermatology will protect your health while eliminating those pesky wrinkles and when to plan your procedure!
I’m getting vaccinated soon, can I still get filler?
Avoid filler injections within 2 weeks before or after any vaccination, whether it is a first or second Covid-19 vaccination, flu or shingles vaccine.
The incidence of swelling in areas of filler due to the Covid vaccine is extremely low. Do not avoid getting vaccinated if you have had filler!
Avoid filler within 2 weeks of dental cleanings or dental procedures.
Our Covid-19 Protocols
- Upon entering the office we will ask you a number of prescreening questions to help keep you and others safe. These questions will include your potential exposure to COVID-19, your recent travel, and if you’ve had any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days
- Expect to wear a mask throughout your time at Krauss Dermatology, except for those times when you are actively being treated.
- Our board-certified double-vaccinated dermatologists will inject your dermal fillers and will be wearing a medical grade mask at all times to help protect you during your appointment.
- High level ventilation, air purification and disinfection protocols are in place in all patient rooms and public areas.
Our Menu of Dermal Filler Treatments
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: For cheek, jawline and chin enhancement
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC: This injection is ideal for people who have deep nasolabial folds, marionette lines and wrinkles along the mouth.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: For non-surgical lip augmentation and to smooth away vertical lip wrinkles (like smokers lines).
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC & JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC: These injections can smooth and lift depressed areas around the nose, mouth, and lips, thus eliminating signs of facial aging, laxity and wrinkling.
- Restylane Lyft for cheek enhancement and deeper furrows
- Restylane L for moderate lines and wrinkles
- Restylane Silk for lip enhancement and lines around the mouth
- Restylane Defyne for improvement with wrinkles and lines in mobile areas, like around the mouth or cheeks
- Restylane Refyne for long-lasting improvement in fine lines
- Restylane Kysse for lip augmentation
- RHA 2: For incredibly natural lip and lip line filling as well as fine lines anywhere on the face.
- RHA3: For excellent correction of wrinkles particularly in areas or movement
- RHA4: For natural looking deep wrinkle correction and soft cheek lifting
Take the Next Step – Request a Consultation
Want to learn more about how we’re keeping clients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Please fill out the form on this page to request a consultation, or call our Wellesley Hills, MA office directly to schedule – (781) 416-3500.
Krauss Dermatology serves the greater Boston area.