See how we are keeping you safe during COVID-19
Krauss Dermatology cares for your health and is taking the following precautions to minimize the spread of Covid-19. We are dedicated to keeping you and our staff safe!
- Convenient and safe virtual visits from the comfort of your own home will be used for appropriate conditions such as acne, rosacea, dermatitis, and psoriasis as reasonable.
- All patients will be screened for signs and symptoms of Corona virus upon arrival at our office door, as well as asked about risk factors. Non-touch forehead temperatures will be taken, and hand sanitizer will be provided. Patients will be directed into exam rooms, avoiding time in a waiting room.
- All patients will be asked to enter the building and office wearing a mask and to bring their own pen.
- Patients will be called to register by phone before their appointment to avoid a waiting room check-in process. We will collect credit card information at that time to charge co-pays. After the visit, patients leave the exam room and go directly to their car. Follow-up appointments will be scheduled on the telephone.
- Patients will also be called by a member of our medical team to get all pertinent history for their visit, including confirming current medications, allergies, and recent health to avoid unnecessary time in the exam room.
- Medical grade masks and fresh scrubs will be worn by all providers and staff. MDs will also be wearing facial shields or goggles.
- Rooms, exam tables, door handles, etc. will be disinfected before and after every visit. Schedules have been lengthened to avoid placing patients in recently occupied rooms, and early and late shifts allow less congestion of personnel and patients in hallways and public areas.
- Patients will be asked to come alone unless an escort is necessary, such as for a child or an adult requiring assistance. Patients are asked not to bring bags and other unnecessary materials into the office.
- The HVAC of the building has been updated with commercial cold plasma air purifiers and more efficient air flow.
- Please call us with any other questions or concerns!