Krauss Dermatology cares for your health and is taking the following precautions to minimize the spread of Covid-19. We are dedicated to keeping you and our staff safe!
- All staff will continue to wear masks in our office.
- Patients are required to wear masks until asked to remove them in the exam room by their dermatologist or other staff member.
- Rooms, exam tables, door handles, etc. will be disinfected before and after every visit.
- The HVAC of the building has been updated with commercial cold plasma air purifiers and more efficient air flow.
- Patients are asked not to come to our office if they feel unwell, have been exposed to Covid-19 within 2 weeks, or if they have travelled internationally and need to be tested or quarantine as per Massachusetts requirements.
- Please call us with any other questions or concerns!