Post-Botox®, Dysport®, Jeuveau®, and Xeomin® Instructions
- Do not lie down or bend over (such as in yoga) for 4 hours after Botox treatment.
- Refrain from vigorous exercise for the rest of the day (walking is okay).
- Utilize the muscles injected every few minutes for 30 to 45 minutes to enhance neuromodulator absorption and action. Do this by squinting, frowning, and/or lifting the eyebrows (depending on the area treated).
- Do not massage or manipulate the treated area on the day or evening of treatment. You may wash your face normally.
- If you experience a headache, you may take Tylenol (acetominophen) or Advil/Motrin (ibuprofen) immediately after the procedure. Wait until the next day to take aspirin to minimize bruising