Skip to content Post-Dermaplaning and Micropeel InstructionsKrauss Dermatology2019-02-25T22:53:49-05:00
Post-Dermaplaning and Micropeel Instructions
- Avoid vigorous exercise and sweating (hot tub, sauna, hot shower, etc.) for at least a few hours after the procedure.
- You may apply make-up immediately following the procedure although it should be applied gently.
- Avoid all alpha-hydroxy acid, glycolic, retinol, Retin-A, Renova, Tazorac or Differin products as well as facial scrubs for 2 days after the treatment.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 or higher should be used daily for at least 1 week following the treatment.
- Avoid waxing, bleaching or using depilatory creams on face for at least 1 week after the treatment.