Before Your EMSCULPT Procedure
- Please notify our staff if you are allergic to latex, as we will need to use a different strap to attach the EMSCULPT to the treatment area.
- It is recommended that abdominal treatments not be performed during female menstruation as they can increase cramping and bleeding.
- Remove metal jewelry, particularly electronic watches, and put away cell phones and computers as they cannot be used while the device is operating.
- Make sure you visit the restroom prior to the procedure.
- As you may not use electronics during the procedure, you may want to bring a book or read an office magazine.
- We will be taking photos and your weight before your series of procedures begins to help track your progress.
- We will also be asking you to sign a consent form frequently to make sure the procedure is still safe for you.
- If you have EMSCULPT while menstruating you may experience increased period cramping and discomfort.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request a consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Krauss Dermatology will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Wellesley, MA office directly to schedule – (781) 416-3500.
Krauss Dermatology serves the greater Boston area.
*Individual Results May Vary*