Skip to content
Pre-MiraDry InstructionsKrauss Dermatology2020-04-04T08:48:06-04:00
Pre- miraDry Procedure Instructions:
- Shave both underarms 4-6 days before the procedure. Do not shave after that so short hair is visible to help identify the area to be treated.
- Wear a tank top with loose armholes on the day of the procedure. A dark color is preferable to avoid staining.
- Place 4 small size plastic water bottles in the freezer. These will make great ice packs post-procedure.
- Do not plan on wearing a sleeveless shirt in public for at least a week post procedure as the area will be discolored and swollen.
- Have ibuprofen (Advil/Motrin) or acetaminophen (Tylenol) on hand for post-procedure soreness.
- Purchase over the counter Hibiclens cleanser, which is available at the pharmacy counter or your local drug store. Wash your armpits in the shower daily with it for 1 week before the procedure.