- Avoid exercise and sweating (e.g. sauna) for a few hours after the procedure.
- You may use makeup immediately but apply very gently without traumatizing the skin. Do not use scrubs or rub your face with a washcloth when removing makeup.
- Use sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater (preferably containing titanium dioxide or zinc oxide) during the week following the peel. Strictly avoid tanning and sun exposure which can cause darkening in the treated skin.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid, retinol, Retin A, Renova, or Differin may be resumed 2 days after your peel, or when all redness has resolved. During this time, use a fragrance-free moisturizer (e.g. SkinMedica Replenish Hydrating cream or Elta MD Barrier Renewal Complex) 1- 2 times a day.
- Do not wax or use bleach or depilatory creams for at least a week after the peel.