- Do not touch, rub or massage your scalp on the day of your procedure.
- You may wash your hair the day of treatment but be gentle to avoid discomfort.
- Do not apply any products to the scalp, such as sprays, colorants or gels for 48 hours.
- Tenderness and mild bruising is normal but call our office if you have pain, fever or chills, a significant area of discoloration or bruising, or if you have any other unusual symptoms.
- Avoid exercise, excessive heat (such as hot tubs or saunas) and swimming for 48 hours.
- Continue aspirin if medically necessary, but avoid NSAIDs and aspirin if possible for 1 week to maximize activation of the PRP in the scalp.
- Hydrate well by drinking at least 3 full glasses of water per day for the week post procedure.