Pre-Salicylic Acid Peel Instructions
- Discontinue using self-tanners, masks, scrubs or exfoliating agents for at least 2 days prior to the peel.
- Discontinue alpha-hydroxy acid (glycolic cream), retinol, Retin A, Renova, Tazorac or Differin products 2 days before peel.
- Do not wax facial hair for 2 days before peel.
- Inform your provider if you have cold sores or a fever blister outbreak anywhere on the face prior to your appointment.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning for at least a week prior to your peel.