- Avoid exercise and sweating (e.g. sauna) for a few hours after the procedure.
- You may use makeup immediately, but apply very gently without traumatizing the skin. Do not use scrubs or rub your face with a wash cloth when removing makeup.
- Use sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater (preferably containing titanium dioxide or zinc oxide) during the week following the peel. Strictly avoid tanning, and sun exposure which can cause dark stains in the treated skin.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid, retinol, Retin A, Renova, or Differin may be resumed 2 days after your peel, or until all redness has resolved. During this time, use a fragrance free moisturizer and/or oil-free moisturizer if you’re prone to breakouts. (e.g. SkinMedica Ultra Sheer Moisturizer or Elta MD Barrier Renewal Complex) 1- 2 times a day.
- Do not wax or use bleach or depilatory creams for at least a week after the peel.